Mold – a simple, microscopic organism, found virtually everywhere, that grabs everyone’s attention these days. It’s presence is unwanted and feared by homeowners, business owners, and concerned parents. Most people recognize that water leaks and floods need to be cleaned up and dried up as soon as they are discovered because excess amounts of moisture and humidity can lead to the development and growth of mold. But sometimes the sources of humidity and moisture are right in front of our noses… HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT.
- Steam from showers and baths.
- Humidifiers that are putting too much moisture into the air.
- Water sprinklers in the yard that are hitting the building.
- Clothes dryers that aren’t properly vented to the outdoors.
- Wet clothes hung inside to dry.
- Cooking fumes that aren’t exhausted.
If mold or excess humidity is a problem in your home or place of business, give Dragon Restoration a call at (937) 371-3416. We’ll be happy to come out and give you a NO COST – NO OBLIGATION inspection. We have more than 36 years of experience in ridding Miami Valley homes and businesses of excess moisture, humidity, and mold.