Mold spores can be disbursed into the air with a gentle wave of your hand.
If you or any member of your family suffers from asthma, allergies, or immune disorders, you or they are at extreme risk.
If there are any infants or young children in the home, these individuals do not have fully developed immune systems and their health can be severely affected by mold.
Everything in the affected area must be cleaned, any structural materials left behind must be dried to acceptable levels.
Chlorine Bleach is NOT:
scientifically designed to remove mold
an EPA registered mold cleaner
Chlorine Bleach is EXTREMELY UNSAFE
(as in hospitalization may result)
if used in confined spaces and inhaled!