Whatever your water damage woes, a water damage specialist is the right person to tell you exactly how bad they are. At Dragon Restoration, our water damage experts have more than 35 years of experience dealing with water damage to homes and businesses throughout the Miami Valley and the Midwest. Below are 8 reasons why Dragon Restoration should be the water damage company you call:
2. Mold Detection: If you're not sure if you have a mold problem or not, our mold remediation specialists can assess the situation for you. After a very rainy season, it's smart to get your house checked for leaks, water damage, and mold regardless of suspicion.
3. Water Removal: If you've encountered a large leak or a flood, our experts will have all the equipment needed to take care of the situation quickly and simply. If there is a lot of water and you think you can take care of it yourself, be aware that structural damage can occur within the extra time it may take you as opposed to our specialists.
4. Drying: After a major leak or flood, it's important to dry out the affected area. Most homeowners are unable to determine just how extensive the damage is. Dragon's water emergency teams own the necessary meters to determine exactly what has been affected and large, high power drying fans to prevent further damage.
5. Deodorizing: If a strange smell in your home just won't go away in your home, call Dragon Restoration for this as well. Most people don't know how to handle strange odors, but our odor control specialists have the extensive knowledge needed to eliminate most bad smells.
6. Restoration: If your home was hit by flood, mildew, mold, or leaks, structural or other damage may have occurred. To guarantee your home looks the same way it used to, call a Dragon as we specialize in restoring homes after a water damage situation.
7. Sanitation: As water damage specialists, we can also handle losses involving sewage or flood waters. Using the proper combination of antimicrobials and biocides, Dragon can help return your home to its safe, pre-loss condition.
8. Assessing Damage: Whatever your water damage woes, Dragon Restoration's water damage specialists are the right people to tell you exactly how bad things are and what needs to be done to correct the situation. Before hiring anyone to do any work, make sure they are not only qualified to do the work, but that they are working IN YOUR BEST INTERESTS ONLY, not your insurance company's.