- Propane and charcoal grills should only be used outdoors.
- The grill should be placed well away from the home or deck railing.
- Children and pets should be kept away from the grilling area.
- NEVER leave the grill unattended.
- Check all connections between the propane tank and the grill, including the tank hose, the regulator, and the burners.
- Check the propane tank hose for leaks using soapy water.
- As you cook be aware of any gas smells.
- There are several ways to light the charcoal; the best is a charcoal chimney.
- If using a starter fuel, use only charcoal starter fluid, never use gasoline or any other flammable liquid.
- Keep the charcoal fluid away from the grilling area and out of the reach of children.
- When finished grilling, allow the coals to completely cool BEFORE disposing of them in a metal container.