For Routine Laminate Floor Care
- Sweep or vacuum using the wand attachment, then follow with recommended floor care products.
- For spills, just wipe up with a cloth or sponge.
- Allow time for floor to dry after washing.
- Immediately wipe up wet areas from spills, foreign substances, or wet feet.
- Use soap-based detergents or "mop and shine" products, as these may leave a dull film on your laminate floor.
- Use abrasive cleaners, steel wool, or scouring powder, which can scratch your floor. In very sandy areas or at the beach, sweep or vacuum regularly.
- Wax or polish your floor.