Water + Warm Temperatures
+ Organic Materials = Mold
For more than 20 years, Dragon Restoration, your hometown mold removal company, has been successfully removing mold from homes and businesses in the city of Columbus, OH. Our technicians are experienced, trained, trustworthy and nationally certified in mold removal and cleanup.
Mold can be extremely hazardous, especially to certain groups of individuals. These groups include:
• small children or infants - yet to fully develop immune systems; actually breathe twice as fast as adults
• seniors - their immune systems can be weakened due to age or previous illnesses
• pregnant women - their bodies are more susceptible to allergies which mold can cause
• individuals who have a naturally compromised immune system having been diagnosed with problems such as asthma, HIV, and allergies, etc.
You should be extremely cautious if you discover mold in your home.
Consider it to be dangerous and contact Dragon Restoration.
We will provide the solution to your dangerous situation.
Dragon Restoration offers a
ZERO RISK – NO COST INSPECTION
Want These Guys Working in Your House?
Mold is an Organism, not Dust or Dirt!
It cannot be eliminated with detergent or ordinary cleaning solutions
Contrary to what some "experts" say, bleach will NOT completely or effectively kill mold on porous surfaces
(In Leviticus 14: 33-53, the Lord did not tell Moses & Aaron to remove mold with chlorine bleach & you shouldn't either)
It doesn't really matter what kind of mold it is (there are more than 40,000 types), it needs to be properly removed
How We Help to Get Rid of Your Mold
1. Eliminate the moisture source - water leaks, flooded rooms, higher than normal humidity
2. Capture, control, & reduce the movement of mold spores
3. Physically remove the mold and any contaminated materials
4. Physically clean the affected areas
5. "Wash" the air in those areas by utilizing HEPA filtration
Don't jeopardize your health. Our initial inspection and evaluation are FREE. Have our professional water removal team extract the water then dry your home.